05 lifted Taco with some rear end vibes......

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by bryver, Feb 8, 2015.

1. bryver

bryver Member

05 Taco with Radflo front c/o and Toytech AAL and bilsteins all around. I've got a transfer case drop, sway bar relo and rear axle shims all purchased from Toytech.

I installed everything myself, and started with only spacers up front back in 2006, tranny drop and AALs as well that year. I wanted more front end to clear 33s the metric equivalent, so I went with the Radflos adjustable c/o back in 2010.

I'm still getting some rear end vibration and thinking I've shot my u-joints from the rear drive into the diff. I didn't put the rear axle shims in until 2014......

Any suggestions on this guys?

If it is the u joints that's one thing I haven't done, but doesn't sound like it's too bad.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. born2ride619

born2ride619 Active Member

So why did you put axle shims in if you didn't raise the back? And you put them in correctly?