06 fuel door broke off

LanceSR54WD

I've noticed that the hinges were rusted before but went to pump gas and fuel door finally broke off.gas cap is attached.any recommendations,I've tried Ebay.all they have are gas caps.The top and bottom hinges are very thin.last resort is a Yota dealer.Dont know how I would replace even if I had a new one.looks like hinges wrap around a base

I've noticed that the hinges were rusted before but went to pump gas and fuel door finally broke off.gas cap is attached.any recommendations,I've tried Ebay.all they have are gas caps.The top and bottom hinges are very thin.last resort is a Yota dealer.Dont know how I would replace even if I had a new one.looks like hinges wrap around a base
Wrecking yard, U-pull-it, or dealer

If it's a 06 you may need to replace the whole bed panel on driver side if the fuel door only can't be replaced call the local dismantling yards for prices or local junk yards for availability and prices

Back