06 Tacoma with 3in lift scrubbing with 285/75-17

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by Heath Martin, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Heath Martin

Heath Martin New Member

I just swapped 285/70-17 Toyo ATs for 285/75-17 Toyo MTs and now I'm scrubbing like crazy. I've already got a 3in lift. I'm trying to think of a way to get another inch of clearance without putting a whole other lift on. I'm thinking maybe new struts since the ones I have are still the stock struts that are now around 14 years old. Maybe a new set would perk it up alil? Suggestions please.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TacoKen

TacoKen Well-Known Member

What are you rubbing against? What kind of lift? What year truck? Need a lot more info.

4. David M. Cate

David M. Cate Active Member

5. David M. Cate

David M. Cate Active Member

Start cuttin! Just jokin,what model truck,imo I would put 70/17 back on,not really gaining much,but if your like me they do look good!