100,000 miles maintenance

epulver91

I was just curious if there was any recommend maintenance to perform on my tacoma also must do maintenance any suggestions are appreciated

Change engine oil and filter,Flush and fill the following and with synthetics if at all possible for many,many ,more miles, the Rear axle Grease.Front Axle and transfer case greases if you have 4x4,power steering fluids,Brake Fluids,Coolant and a coolant additive to seal possible leas and treat seals and gaskets ,Flush the Tranny and after running for 15 minutes or more and shifting thru all gears, shut off and drop pan ,change filter/screen and replace the few qts of fluid that is drained again to drop pan and gasket,and Ta Dah you are all set for MANY More Miles ,spray a hd Spray lubricant undercarriage and all leafs springs,and all suspension and steering components underneath avoiding exhaust,but spray all over crazy like,I use AMSOIL Products.My ZO#5269135 in ref box for free delivery at retail prices on all listed and needed,search site for make,model,qtys,and what you need and get FREE Delivery! Rambo! ZO#5269135 in reference box at AMSOIL Site!

Back