11 months old and 25,000 miles

Tape

I've had this truck about 11 months now & 25,000 miles and it's been perfect. I'm so glad I don't have all the issues that I see on this forum about noise, transmission issues, break issues and all that crap. I must have got lucky and received a Wednesday built truck.

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, when I start the truck in the morning it'll probably explode.

I think the greatest percentage of all owners of our trucks don't really have any issues. But there is always few, and they seem to make it to the forums. I'll bet even high end vehicles like Mercedes and the like have their share of issues. After all, these are man made. :D

I think the greatest percentage of all owners of our trucks don't really have any issues.
I disagree, hang around and you'll see what I'm talking about. The little time I've been here I've seen many issues. Noise, all kind of noises, vibrations, brake issues, transmission issues etc. If you haven't had issues you should be grateful.
I'll bet even high end vehicles like Mercedes and the like have their share of issues. After all, these are man made. :D
I agree but still glad my truck is batting 1000:p

2016. FINALLY got my JBL problem narrowed down to bass EQ. Too high and all EQs reset after making a phone call. crazy? Hell ya. Running it with lower EQ settings to make sure that is the problem.
Other than that? Overgeared AT as per normal. The rest is the best.

I’m close to 6k on my 7 month old ‘19 SR5 truck. Sucks that it’s sat most of the time this spring. I’ve had no real issues with mine but there are a couple of things that could have been better designed. Stuff like the climate control knobs take a long look to see where they are set. Or, the transmission that wants to use all of the gears all of the time. They add character to the truck and I’m not mentioning them in complaint.

Truth is, I love this truck. I love everything about it, warts and all. There are very few vehicles I’ve had that I just want to head out and explore in. My ‘05 Rubicon was fun but I never was disappointed if I could not head out somewhere in it the way I am with the Taco. I’ve owned many vehicles and there are just a few that I consider to be among the best. One was a ‘92 BMW 5 series touring (wagon) that I did a 5 speed swap in. Another is a ‘69 Fiat Spider. The Taco is definitely on that list well above several other BMWs, Fiats, Subarus and far and away better than the POS F150 that I had before this.

I've had this truck about 11 months now & 25,000 miles and it's been perfect. I'm so glad I don't have all the issues that I see on this forum about noise, transmission issues, break issues and all that crap. I must have got lucky and received a Wednesday built truck.

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, when I start the truck in the morning it'll probably explode.

Nice I have my 2019 one year and two months old with 12,000

Back