11 with JBL

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by JimShep, Feb 20, 2019.

1. JimShep

JimShep Well-Known Member

Anyone have any suggestions for replacing my 11 w/JBL system with a compatible system with navigation? Just looking for any ideas under 500$ Thanks for any ideas. This place is awesome

B-Man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Complete system for under $500 is going to be tough.
    What’s wrong with the JBL in it now?

B-Man likes this.
  4. OP
    JimShep

Nothing is wrong with it, I was thinking of just up grading the deck for one that had built in nsvigation.

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

6. OP
    JimShep

Hey thanks for your input!

B-Man and texasred like this.
  7. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Also, I would look into the iDatalink Maestro. It's another purchase but it makes everything plug and play (minus headunit wiring). It gives you VSS, parking brake, reverse signal, rear camera video (maybe), steering wheel control output and it interfaces with the JBL system.

8. OP
    JimShep

Also thank you for the links

B-Man, texasred and OR17TRD like this.