16' TRD Off Road from New Jer-Z

Puckhead013

Hello Everyone. I've been a Taco owner since Last January and finally registered for this site tonight.

This is my first Taco (second Toyota) and I love everything about my truck. The new design is fire, it handles like a dream, and its a beast off road, especially the CRAWL feature.

But.... Ive had a tremendous amount of issues. I wont get into them tonight, but ill post all the problems ive been experiencing and hope for some feedback. Lets just say I have Toyota Corporate Headquarters on speed dial.

However I'm going to keep this first post positive and just say I'm happy to be part of the Taco family, and look forward to sharing thoughts, and talking shop with all of you..

Ryan from the Jer-Z shore!!!!

Hello Everyone. I've been a Taco owner since Last January and finally registered for this site tonight.

This is my first Taco (second Toyota) and I love everything about my truck. The new design is fire, it handles like a dream, and its a beast off road, especially the CRAWL feature.

But.... Ive had a tremendous amount of issues. I wont get into them tonight, but ill post all the problems ive been experiencing and hope for some feedback. Lets just say I have Toyota Corporate Headquarters on speed dial.

However I'm going to keep this first post positive and just say I'm happy to be part of the Taco family, and look forward to sharing thoughts, and talking shop with all of you..

Ryan from the Jer-Z shore!!!!
Haven’t seen any more about this. Did everything work itself out?

Back