17 Taco sport burg alarm beep

warakesTaco

Ok, is there anyway I can disable the unlock/lock beeping to my alarm system? My last Taco was a silent alarm and not use to the annoying beeping. Plus I leave for work around 4:30am every morning and I’m sure my neighbors aren’t a big fan of my new truck right about now lol.

Ok, is there anyway I can disable the unlock/lock beeping to my alarm system? My last Taco was a silent alarm and not use to the annoying beeping. Plus I leave for work around 4:30am every morning and I’m sure my neighbors aren’t a big fan of my new truck right about now lol.
Should be a combo of pressing buttons on the fob or in the entune setting somewhere. @Bogunn probably knows. He’s good at that stuff.

Start on your touch screen and hit Setup.
Then go to Vehicle Customization.
There’s all the settings that are available to be changed on the truck. You can change all the lock, light, and feedback settings.

Back