18" Magnaflow for v6 4.0

Just had a MagnaFlow installed on my 15 tacoma v6. Love it. Sounds great. When you first start it up in the morning. And at stop lights. When you take off. Or pass someone. When i get to cruising speed. I can't hear the drone. I had a v6 truck that i had Flowmaster installed on. And the drone would drive me nuts. Im very happy with the MagnaFlow exaust. Hope this helps.

The only exhausts I'd put on a v6 Tacoma is either the stock exhaust or the TRD pro exhaust. If you get a magnaflow or flowmaster, at first you'll love it br after a while the droning that it'll make will be very annoying. That why I recently put my OEM muffler back on.

MaginaFlow is okay, but Flowmaster is better if you can handle the drone on some models
MaginaFlow sounds like a long queef compared to the roar of my Super 10!!
As a daily driver you don't want to put an exhaust on a Tacoma. You will hate your life if you do lol

My Taco is a daily driver and a trail rig... What's your point?
My point is unless you like to hear your truck drone every time you drive done put a flowmaster or nagana flow on there. But hey if you like annoying ass sounds then go for it.

I have a MagnaFlow on my 16 and I love it. Gets good power and better sound then a coughing granny smoker for the flowmaster

The funny thing is that my cousin which builds Baja trucks told me that MagnaFlow is the way to go. Well maybe it's a manly kid with a birthday cake, it's a race sound

More like a manly kitten with a ball of yarn
BTW, your 2016 doesn't have a 4.0... Why are you being a troll on every thread about exhausts, guy? Nobody wants to know about your windy vagina

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be making margaritas with Juan and eating tacos instead of being on here. I sure see you all over the 2016 Tacoma page but pretty sure yours is a 14.

Okay, Juan and his margaritas are off limits
I happen to like my job for a change. I'm a stacker for a truss company. I lift heavy **** and cord strap it outside without cover. My back doesn't feel so great at the end of the day, but my soul is satisfied

Last edited:
I have a MagnaFlow on my 16 and I love it. Gets good power and better sound then a coughing granny smoker for the flowmaster

What he means guys is that if you want to be a pussy and not hear anything coming from your exhuast go with a magma flow but if you want to sound like a real man get a flowmaster

Back