1998 body work

tylerbryant

I was recently gifted a 1998 Tacoma SR5 from my father in law. He had it sitting on the side of his house for a year and said it didn't run. I told him id take it off his hands and he said yes please!!

So I called a friend with a truck and went south to Oregon to pick up the truck. I get down to Oregon and jump the truck and it fires up and runs perfectly. I then put it in gear and once again it works, the truck moves under its own power.

Now we get to the body work part. The front bumper had previously been shoved in and the drivers fender had been pushed back into the drivers door area so that the drivers door wouldn't open all the way. So i disassembled all the damage and I need to bend a few pieces so that everything is back into alignment.

Does anyone have pictures of what it should look like?

I was recently gifted a 1998 Tacoma SR5 from my father in law. He had it sitting on the side of his house for a year and said it didn't run. I told him id take it off his hands and he said yes please!!

So I called a friend with a truck and went south to Oregon to pick up the truck. I get down to Oregon and jump the truck and it fires up and runs perfectly. I then put it in gear and once again it works, the truck moves under its own power.

Now we get to the body work part. The front bumper had previously been shoved in and the drivers fender had been pushed back into the drivers door area so that the drivers door wouldn't open all the way. So i disassembled all the damage and I need to bend a few pieces so that everything is back into alignment.

Does anyone have pictures of what it should look like?
Google is your best friend. Even look ones that are for sale since they post inside and out pics.

Back