1st gen Prerunner floor mats

Tahdi

Has anyone found all weather floor mats that would fit in a 2004 Prerunner/SR5/TRD/double cab? Even if it's only front mats. Weather Tech doesn't fit right. Thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407884066.840097.jpg
Here you goo. Drivers side picture. The material retains a good grip when wet - my feet don't slide around. The rear outside corner has a 1.5 inch raised rim to keep water and mud contained on the mat. Fit is very good along the outer edge and front. Fit on inside edge along center is a bit loose in places.

Hey guys, I was looking for some mats for my truck also. I drive a '02 pre runner double cab and was wondering if they have matts that cover the whole floor board in the back. I got kids and it tends to get a little messy back there with dirt.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was looking for some mats for my truck also. I drive a '02 pre runner double cab and was wondering if they have matts that cover the whole floor board in the back. I got kids and it tends to get a little back there with dirt.
Weathertech. It's one piece. Solved the dirt and grass problem with both of mine

Yeah I looked on their website and the only thing they had available for the '02 tacoma was only the front pieces. I'm wondering if a one piece for the back (for newer model tacomas) would fit for a '02 model.

Yeah I looked on their website and the only thing they had available for the '02 tacoma was only the front pieces. I'm wondering if a one piece for the back (for newer model tacomas) would fit for a '02 model.
Your in luck man. Husky has them for your truck. I think $95 for the back. Front is the same price.

The newer models are bigger. So they wouldn't fit.

Go to huskyliners.com and fill in your info. Click on classis and not heavy duty. Here is what your would look like. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1424790094.171589.jpg

My Huskys finally came in. Can't wait to get them in the truck tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425599066.076830.jpg

P.S. I used the code "Demo Man" under promo code and got it half off.

Back