1st Generation parts for sale

uncleEddie

For early Tacoma's, a couple of items still kicking around the shop. NOS Vent Shades that are stick-on, in original, but opened package, mounting tape may or may not still be sticky. Photo shows application label.
Also have a fiberglass visor with tinted insert, bolt-on through the roof, don't have any hardware or gaskets. Never used, new condition, in gray gel coat, ready to paint your body color. Not sure how insert was to be attached, best guess would be glued since it flushes with the visor frame when in place. Well made, but the underside shell is still just rough fiberglass, like there might be another finish skin that applies. Don't know a brand name or years it fits but can say that it would definitely have fit an '88 regular cab that I used to have. A label is glassed in, but hard to make out. 1988 or '89 to '94?
Vent Shades - $40, visor - $150. I'll build shipping boxes soon and weigh, in hopes that I can estimate a shipping cost to wherever they need to go. IMG_2565.jpgIMG_2566.jpgIMG_2567.jpgIMG_2568.jpgIMG_2569.jpgIMG_2570.jpgIMG_2571.jpg

Back