20" Fuel Offroad Recoils w/ Cepek 285's less than 4,000 mi $1550 obo

Up for sale are a beautiful set of wheels and tires in nearly new condition. I purchased my new Tacoma with these installed and only have about 3,500 total miles on them. They have never seen anything apart from suburban streets. My off road plans for my truck simply call for a different setup than these. Lowest price I can find if sold together is about $2,200 so this is a huge opportunity to get into a very high end set of wheels at a deep discount to that. Regarding the tires, I ran Cepek's on my Jeeps and loved them for their durability and handling (much better than my Duratracs or MTRs). These Fun Country's are no exception. They aren't silent but they aren't terribly noisey either. I am more than happy to take additional photos or arrange a time for an interested buyer to come see the wheels/tires in person as I am sure that would actually help in the sale. Specs are as follows:

Location NE Ohio (Cleveland west side)

Rims: Fuel Offroad Recoil
Size 20'x9"
Offset: +1
Backspace: 5"
Bore: 108
Lugs 6x5.5 (139.7)

Tires
Dick Cepek Fun Country
Size: 285/55/R20 E rated

Let me know if you have questions. These are listed on Ebay as well so for serious buyers, please get in touch if that auction needs to e cancelled. Thanks and happy trails!

recoil1.JPG recoil2.JPG recoil3.JPG taco3.jpg

Last edited:
Back