2001 Tacoma 4x4 5spd Extended Cab For Sale

JPO99

First time on the forum but long time Toyota truck owner.
I am selling my truck to make room for a family car. Good running truck with 189,000 mi. It has the 2.7L I4, 4x4, extended cab, tow package, recent front brakes, belts and tune up. It was used as a work truck for a few years so bed/interior has scratches and dings, but overall body in good shape. Has been garaged and driven occasionally for last few years. Never mudded or abused. Owned since 2005 and regularly maintained. Added Reese tow package used to occasionally tow dump trailer for trash, mulch etc. I have loved this truck and hate to see it go but it is time to move on. Asking $7,250. I am motivated to sell serious offers will be considered. Email for more info and photos.

Thanks for your reply.
Truck is in Orange County, VA. I tried to post the photos and all the sizes were too large to upload directly from my phone. I will try to resize some this evening and post them.

Thanks for your reply.
Truck is in Orange County, VA. I tried to post the photos and all the sizes were too large to upload directly from my phone. I will try to resize some this evening and post them.
I usually just crop them until it will let me post or screen shot the photo and post the screen shot.

OR17TRD Here are some photos. Not exactly a show-truck but I would consider it honest. I have been trying to think of the services I've done over the years and here are a few I can think of. This is all guessing from memory, but I do have a folder with receipts for most of the work. It was a work truck and used to tow a little but I changed the oil and filter religiously 3-5K with castrol GTX and switched to High Mileage around 120K and it is still on the original clutch so you know I didn't beat up too bad anyway.

Recent:
VSV - was causing rough idle and CEL
Front Brake Pads - Rotors are drilled and slotted (about 80,000 mi on them) but I have factory ones that just need turning
Brake Flush (4th or 5th since 2005)
New Belts (replaced originals)
Rear Shocks (original were rusted out)
Fuel Filter (2nd since 2005)
JVC CD player with Kicker Speakers (factory radio died and the speakers turned to dust)
I also bought a carpet kit for it but didn't get to going through the effort.

Older:
Every single oil change 3-5K
Sanding and cleaning surface rust that developed on frame and other undercarriage. (we have salt in the winter in VA) Treated with rust converter and painted 3-4 years ago. No holes or soft spots in frame at all but a lot of surface rust was starting to take hold on the back half of the truck. Only actual rust hole on the entire truck is starting in passenger side bed next to wheel well where bed cross support is welded.
Fluids in both rears and Trans around 90,000MI and RR again around 150,000MI. All could use replacement again I'm sure but again no deep mud or streams and seals are all good.
PS Flush once around 80,000MI and again around 130,000MI
Coolant Flush once around 80,000MI and again around 130,000MI (this is overdue again for sure but no leaks)
Valve adjustment around 130,000MI (only a few were out but it was starting to seem a little noisy)

Hope this all helps for any one interested. Just thinking about it makes me sad to let it go but someone else could do so much more with it to make it great again.

Back