2002 TACO

Joe Erwin

Hello, I'm Joe. I've had my 2002 Tacoma ExtraCab 4WD for nearly 4 years. I paid $10K for it and have put more than $5k into it. It is a nice truck. Reliable. Good to drive. But now my wife and I are up in years and we need to turn our 2nd vehicle into something she will drive. I'm still okay to drive, but I won't always be. I'm going to pass this truck on to someone who will value it--probably pretty soon. Anyway, just saying hello. I hear these trucks are sought after in the west. Any ideas on what this should sell for?

Mine has nearly 160,000 miles, which is not bad for a 2002 (<10K/yr). It is in very good condition. Tried to upload an image but it did not work--maybe the file is too big. Okay. I'll try to find or make a smaller file. I is silver, extracab, 4wd, no accidents. Lots of service history. Recent timing chain replacement, and all like that.

Hello, I'm Joe. I've had my 2002 Tacoma ExtraCab 4WD for nearly 4 years. I paid $10K for it and have put more than $5k into it. It is a nice truck. Reliable. Good to drive. But now my wife and I are up in years and we need to turn our 2nd vehicle into something she will drive. I'm still okay to drive, but I won't always be. I'm going to pass this truck on to someone who will value it--probably pretty soon. Anyway, just saying hello. I hear these trucks are sought after in the west. Any ideas on what this should sell for?
Welcome to the forum!

Back