2002 tacoma prerunner

Taco2002

PreRunnerLover
So I have my 2002 prerunner and I have no idea of what to do to it. I want to put on pipe bumper with a slid plate in time but i wanted to know if i can put my turn signals into my headlights instead of on my bumper? Or do i just need to buy weld on turn signal LEDs?

So I have my 2002 prerunner and I have no idea of what to do to it. I want to put on pipe bumper with a slid plate in time but i wanted to know if i can put my turn signals into my headlights instead of on my bumper? Or do i just need to buy weld on turn signal LEDs?

either or.

you can just drill into the corners and run your blinkers into there- kinda the "general" thing people do.
cut a hole, route the bulb up there, silicone the mount and you have a free blinker

I have clamp-on LED's for my bumper

either or.

you can just drill into the corners and run your blinkers into there- kinda the "general" thing people do.
cut a hole, route the bulb up there, silicone the mount and you have a free blinker

I have clamp-on LED's for my bumper

So would I drill into the side where my reflectors are and just wire up the turn signal bulbs that way?

So would I drill into the side where my reflectors are and just wire up the turn signal bulbs that way?

yeah

basically just take your blinkers and route them into your corners. no rewireing or anything needed, just some cutting

check the link i just posted

Back