2004 Tacoma with 6 inch lift

johngw

Hello,I know nothing about tire sizes and wheel sizes that would be appropriate on a 6 inch lifted 2004 Tacoma to get the best driveability,look,and least or no rubbing.Can anyone help?Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,I know nothing about tire sizes and wheel sizes that would be appropriate on a 6 inch lifted 2004 Tacoma to get the best driveability,look,and least or no rubbing.Can anyone help?Thanks
Is it already lifted? What size tires are on there now?

Welcome to the forum & are you 2x or 4x ? If already lifted 6" looks wise some 35"'s would work & rubbing would be minimal on frame rails, maybe with right back spacing no rubbing the rails but till knock down the pinch weld, if you offroad it , tub it.. Ok Driveability, a 6" lift on 35"'s how did we get to 6" ? Probably body lift with spacers in front & blocks in back, this sound about right ? Add a drop bracket if 4x...

Please don't off road this truck seriously, or drive it aggressively on street because it's gonna roll eventually...

Back