2005-20015 Toyota TSB for feeling like if hit from behind and a thud or clunk on accerating or stopp

Rambo

Had My 2013 Tacoma V6 Automatic 5 speed flushed this june 2015. 45,000 miles??? ,Had the Toyota Dealer do the Toyota WS no dipstick Flush as approved by Toyota. Had my own AMSOIL Fuel efficient Signature Series ATF , and had them flush with my new AMSOIL ATF, I bought even 1 extra qt., after this I thought I was all set??? I had a feeling as if hit behind, always felyt a Thump and clunk and Toyota R&R the Driveline completely per Toyota TSB! That did not fix the problem and still was happening! It is October 29th 2015, I drained the AT Pan and only 1 qt came out?????, I added as required the 3.2Qts Amsoil ATF WS to my Tranny. Problemm is now resolved with no help from Dealers, Toyota Corporate, all refused to help and diag, say they diag and this is normal with all 5 speed automatics???Bull S--- !!! I figured it out and will do drain and fill once a year from now on with a Full Synthetic WS ATF using 3.2 qts as stated and refered by all parts counter people and tranny shops!!!! Filter needs no changing this way, all dirt will fall out with drain from pan ! Karma helped me solve this, never give up and find a solution, on your own some times, Dealers don't always do a better job than us or small repair shops !!!Dealers are all in a rush ! and they make mistakes too! not perfect at all!!! TSB are not properly Diaged!!! But!!! Thank you Toyota for NEW Drive shafts, u joints, carrier bearing and slip yokes !!! New Drive line witch in parts alone cost Toyota $990.00 and then 2-3 hours Labor per Toyota and they payed for it when all they had to do is check tranny fluid level, hook a computer wich should show if fluid was low and more!!! My Gain , their money and pain !!! LOL! Use any 100% Full Synthetics and all will stay protected,almost was gona need a new Tranny at over $5000.00 less labor.Synthetics protect and save ! Rambo 2013 Tacoma PreRunner DCLB V6 5 speed AT w/ tow pkg and more,LOADED,spent $34,000.00 on !

Check all on your own and second opinions and trust AAMCO People for inspection and advise and all services from Now On !!!

Back