2009 Tacoma Girl

Love that color, was going between that and the pyrite mica
Thank you! And yes, love the pyrite. I just wanted something different. I had been shopping for a Tacoma and this one really caught my attention first, because of the Timberland.

Nice. Are your KO2's 275 or did you get the 285's to go? What are size are you planning to end up with?
I have 285's and what's pictured on it is just a leveling kit that's been overstretched. Busted a cv joint they stretched it so far. It's almost done with a 4 inch lift. All it needs is brake lines because they don't reach anymore.

I have 285's and what's pictured on it is just a leveling kit that's been overstretched. Busted a cv joint they stretched it so far. It's almost done with a 4 inch lift. All it needs is brake lines because they don't reach anymore.
285's did you have to use spacers..? is there any rubbing..? I'm looking to put 285/75/16 on my Tacoma...that has a 3" lift....Nice Truck

285/75/16 will require around a 1.25-1.5" wheel spacer on stock wheels. spidertrax wheel spacers are good. The offset on a stock Tacoma rim is +25. A -6 off set works well to clear the UCA and widen the stance. You might have some rubbing if you have mud flaps. Other than that no running on mine with 3" lift, 285/75/16 KO2's on MB TKO wheels -6 offset.

Back