2010 Tacoma Build

Sorry forgot to say thanks! Haha I have the 5spd with the 2.7l and it still pulls strong and can do some burn outs

nice!! Only thing I don't like is the shocks don't like the northeast and the bodies rusted a little bit but planning on painting them soon. But love the stance and how much more useful the truck is

It's the all pro pack rack. Pretty much a bed rack. Just need to weld it all together and get it painted

Yeah I'm liking it! Thought bout one of those but didn't want to drop that much on one. Probably gonna get a canvas cover made up for it

How tall is your lift??
I have the ARB lift kit with the 885 coils. So I have about 2.5inches of lift. I'm swapping the front out for coil overs since the ARB struts did rust up a lot and are not looking to good now (even after only one year)

I have the ARB lift kit with the 885 coils. So I have about 2.5inches of lift. I'm swapping the front out for coil overs since the ARB struts did rust up a lot and are not looking to good now (even after only one year)

Really? I've only heard good things about the ARB products

Really? I've only heard good things about the ARB products
Yeah all of the strut and shock bodies look like they are 20 years old with quite a bit of the yellow paint gone and rusted up. When I called ARB they said I should have washed the truck more. Little hard when it's -20 and snowing during the winter

Yeah all of the strut and shock bodies look like they are 20 years old with quite a bit of the yellow paint gone and rusted up. When I called ARB they said I should have washed the truck more. Little hard when it's -20 and snowing during the winter

Yah! I would go with a rough country lift before that kind of ****. Lol

Back