2010 Tacoma Leveling Kit....Best Way To Go..?

I have a 2010 Tacoma, and I've just recently heard about leveling kits,I don't have the stock tires on the truck went up one size bigger and having no problem, but I would like to level it out, I know there are spacer kits, and also did some research on here and heard about 5100's, well I'm a novice to all this so I have to ask is it better to go with these spacer kits, or the 5100's, and if I do go with either I would guess they would only go on the front right...Right

Thanks For Any Info.....

I have a 2010 Tacoma, and I've just recently heard about leveling kits,I don't have the stock tires on the truck went up one size bigger and having no problem, but I would like to level it out, I know there are spacer kits, and also did some research on here and heard about 5100's, well I'm a novice to all this so I have to ask is it better to go with these spacer kits, or the 5100's, and if I do go with either I would guess they would only go on the front right...Right

Thanks For Any Info.....
5100s would be better than spacers, and not much more expensive. If you just want to level it you just do the front. If you get 5100s and put them at the highest setting, with no lift in the back, you will sit nose high so you would want to go a notch or two down

Thanks for the info.. can I ask one more question if I were to put those shocks all the way around with that be my best bet. only because I hear about people putting the shocks on the front and then doing the add a leaf in the back is there any disadvantage or advantage to that

I have the 5100s in the front set at 2.5" and a 2" aal in the back with the stock shocks. It's fine to do but if you do a lot of off-roading you might wanna do the back shocks too. The reason I did the aal is because I like the back to sit higher than the front

I went with a simple 3" suspension lift by ready lift. Just a block in the back and a front spacer. Kept the original front end parts so I didn't lose any factory ride, the back coulda kept my original shocks but decided to stay classy and upgrade to 3" procomp shocks because why not. Just depends on what kinda look you want

Back