2010 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner TRD Sport

Jcv2112

I'm new to the Toyota family. I own a 2010 Pre-Runner TRD Sport. Can someone please explain to me what the difference is between the TRD Sport and TRD Off Road?

TRD Off-Road: Off-road-tuned Suspension with Bilstein Shocks, Locking Rear Differential, 16" Alloy Wheels with P265/70R16 BF Goodrich Tires, VSC [4]+ATRAC in place of Standard VSC [4]+TRAC (4X4 models only) with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) [5] and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) [5] (HAC & DAC available on 4X4 Automatic Transmission models only), Engine Skid Plate, Front Tow Hook, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, Fog Lamps, Power Outside Mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Variable-Speed Wipers, Overhead Console with Compass & Temperature Gauge, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Sport Seats with Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger-side fold-flat feature delete), Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors & Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], TRD Off-Road Graphics

TRD Sport: Sport Suspension with Bilstein Shocks, 17" Alloy Wheels with P265/65R17 Tires, Hood Scoop, Color-Keyed Grille Surround/Bumpers/Power Mirrors (Access Cab models only)/Door Handles/Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, Fog Lamps, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Overhead Console with Compass and Temperature Gauge, Sport Seats with Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger-side fold-flat feature delete), Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls and Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors and Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming

Back