2010 Toyota Tacoma

Ride is about the same as it was stock on and offroad. Only the big hits are dampened now. I'm disappointed though. The shock extends out to the internal stop so I get a nice bang noise when I'm pushing it offroad or even going over some speed bumps. A strap will fix that but I feel as if I wasted my time with MT. I would switch to LT but I'm already 3000 into what I have. Total Chaos wants 2900 for their kit plus I need to get shocks so figure at least 2000 in shocks. Maybe one day but for now I'll stick with what I have.

Attachments

• 1378318572297.jpg
    1378318572297.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
The downtravel is what I'm disappointed with not the ride. Remember how I didn't want more height? This is why.

Last edited:
If it was me then yes. I was looking for more wheel travel and not much ride height. My truck is a dd, I don't go 100 mph in the desert and LT is expensive so I passed on it. I wish I didn't skip on it but I probably just need to tweak what I have to make it perform better.

TimEric7.jpg

Ride is about the same as it was stock on and offroad. Only the big hits are dampened now. I'm disappointed though. The shock extends out to the internal stop so I get a nice bang noise when I'm pushing it offroad or even going over some speed bumps. A strap will fix that but I feel as if I wasted my time with MT. I would switch to LT but I'm already 3000 into what I have. Total Chaos wants 2900 for their kit plus I need to get shocks so figure at least 2000 in shocks. Maybe one day but for now I'll stick with what I have.

If it was me then yes. I was looking for more wheel travel and not much ride height. My truck is a dd, I don't go 100 mph in the desert and LT is expensive so I passed on it. I wish I didn't skip on it but I probably just need to tweak what I have to make it perform better.

im pretty sure i told you this...
get a 2in. over kit wuey

im pretty sure i did...
but mr "no i cant drive an lt truck as my dd" its too much said no :rolleyes:

Back