2013 dbl cab. Leveled out with 5100. Should I expect issues

Tacomaratt

I have had my truck for 8 months has 80k on it. Its a 2013 tacaoma double cab 4x4 sr5 6speed. I ordered bilsten 5100s for the front they are in the mail haven' got them yet. But if been reading a bunch of stuff about vibration after install. So my question is will have a problem down the road with vibration if I put them on set at .85 setting. Or should I send them back

I have had my truck for 8 months has 80k on it. Its a 2013 tacaoma double cab 4x4 sr5 6speed. I ordered bilsten 5100s for the front they are in the mail haven' got them yet. But if been reading a bunch of stuff about vibration after install. So my question is will have a problem down the road with vibration if I put them on set at .85 setting. Or should I send them back
Like @whippersnapper02 said you won’t know until you know.
You’ve already bought them and they are on the way I would install them and set them to the .85” to level the truck and see what happens. The great thing about those shocks is you can put them back to 0 and you’ve got a substantially better ride than stock. I’d just keep them on either way.
Most trucks aren’t getting vibs from just leveling the front they are getting them after a 2-3” lift.

Back