2013 NFL Schedule

donvido47

My pick for the best game is obviously the Ravens coming back to Denver for the season opener. Any games that have ya'll excited?

I'm a Redskins fan so I have no idea what this season will look like. I like the Broncos too and have enjoyed watching Payton Manning. I haven't looked at the schedule yet but that sounds like a great season opener.

I haven't looked at the Falcons schedule yet but they are supposed to be putting together "the team" this year. They are saying Superbowl or bust. Of course they should have been in it last year and choked after getting up on SF, typical Atlanta style. :rolleyes:

Of course I'm a college man myself if you can't tell by my screen name. I pull for the Falcons but my heart is with my Dawgs.

I am a Lions fan (grew up there) and looks like they will be playing my Wife's team (the Giants) on Dec 22nd. It shall be an interesting night at my house. :laughing:

I love college football. But, I'm a CU Buffs fan. And we haven't done squat in years. It's almost paper bag time in Boulder.

Ya'll picked up our guy Jarvis Jones, I couldn't believe he didn't go sooner in the draft. He should be a great addition.

I wanted my boys to pick him up but we needed the SS help. Should be an entertaining 2nd/3rd round with some big names (for this draft).

Still waiting...Oilers never got it done when I was a kid. Maybe the Texans
can before I buy the farm some day.

picture.php

Back