2013 tacoma 2wd v6 Texas edition

99magna

Hello guys,

I want to buy the 2013 taco 4dr 2wd v6 with Texas edition. The truck looking nice and clean in the picture, it has 31,000 miles on it and the original owner was asking $24,500. i would like any advices ,thoughts and input about this truck. Is the asking prices reasonable ? what do i need to watch out for ? etc... Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Make sure that the recalls have been taken car of. Look at the carfax. The spark plugs are recommended at 30k. Are the brakes still good. Will it pass your local inspection as is. Tread depth. If it has a locking rear end, does it work. Pull the dipstick and check ALL fluid levels. Test drive like your going to drive it normally. Look underneath for signs of rust. Has the truck ever been up north. Check the brakes. Get another shop, outside of the dealer who is selling the truck 8 they can do a "multi point inspection".

Make sure that the recalls have been taken car of. Look at the carfax. The spark plugs are recommended at 30k. Are the brakes still good. Will it pass your local inspection as is. Tread depth. If it has a locking rear end, does it work. Pull the dipstick and check ALL fluid levels. Test drive like your going to drive it normally. Look underneath for signs of rust. Has the truck ever been up north. Check the brakes. Get another shop, outside of the dealer who is selling the truck 8 they can do a "multi point inspection".
x2 also look at the tires for cupping mine is 05 from the dealer and my cheap tires cup like crazy

Back