2013 Tacoma Dual Cab on it's Way

johnscott

After 9 years with a Tundra Access Cab I will be taking delivery of a 2013 Tacoma Dual Cab the end of this week. This will be the 5th Toyota Pick Up that I have owned since 1994, two Tacoma's, two Tundra's and now another Tacoma. I have also ordered an A.R.E. MX Series cap that will be here in a couple of weeks. As you can see I am not new to Toyota trucks but this is my first visit to this Forum and I will be looking forward to learning as much as I can regarding my new truck. I also have a triked Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager and pull behind trailer that we tour on and occasionally haul in our 7'X 14' aluminum trailer to distant locations. Last year we went to Kanab , Utah and then to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI and toured those areas. We do pretty well for a couple whose combined age is 149.

What are you waiting for, John Scott? Lets see the new Truck.

I would like to see it myself, I ordered it on the 2nd of July and I keep being told that it is in transit, if I can believe the dealer it will be in my hot little hands by Saturday July 20.

I would like to see it also , it was ordered on July 2nd and I am told that hopefully the dealer will have it by Saturday July 20.

Last edited:
johnscott's New Tacoma

HOW DO I ADD A PICTURE???????????????????????????????
DSCNO180
DSCNO180
I have added an album but can't figure out how to get the pictures here.

Well , Here it is, the A.R.E. Cap gets put on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Go to Albums and look for johnscott's New Tacoma where there are two pictures posted , I guess that I am too dense to figure out how to get the pictures here, I have spent an hour and can't figure it out. I get the A.R.E. cap installed on Wednesday and also my electric brake control.

Back