2014 taco tire

BossLuffy18

Just got my 2014 tacoma
Want to know whats the biggest size of tire i can fit in my truck without doing any trim or lift

Just got my 2014 tacoma
Want to know whats the biggest size of tire i can fit in my truck without doing any trim or lift
Congrats on the new to you Tacoma. If it’s a 4x4 or prerunner
265/75/16
265/70/17
265/65/18
Welcome to the forum.
Post up some pictures.

Congrats on the new to you Tacoma. If it’s a 4x4 or prerunner
265/75/16
265/70/17
265/65/18
Welcome to the forum.
Post up some pictures.
Its a 4x4 the limited one. Planning on getting 16" rims is that the biggest tire that would fit?and if yes what brand should i get?

Its a 4x4 the limited one. Planning on getting 16" rims is that the biggest tire that would fit?and if yes what brand should i get?
Yes, 265/75/16 would be the biggest with no lift and no trimming. Tire brand is very subjective. Type of tire A/T vs mud etc depends on your daily use.
I have the BFG KO2’s and like them.

Yes, 265/75/16 would be the biggest with no lift and no trimming. Tire brand is very subjective. Type of tire A/T vs mud etc depends on your daily use.
I have the BFG KO2’s and like them.
Thanks for the quick reply. What mods do you think i should do first?

Thanks for the quick reply. What mods do you think i should do first?
Depends on your end game. Off road, mudding, overland, mall crawling, daily driver
I lifted mine 3” put 285/75/16 BFG KO2’s on MB TKO -6 offset wheels, tinted the windows, put a Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover, a Pro grille and debadge mine within a few weeks of owning it.
Depends on what’s already been done and how much time and money you have.
Debadging is cheap and looks nice IMO.
There’s always grilles, all weather mats, bed mat, seat covers, muffler, plasti dip chrome. Look around the forum. There is a tone of great ideas.

Back