2014 Tacoma engine noises when cold

LMMFAO!!!

Now to find out what toyota uses, because we all know toyota doesnt make fluids.

Amsoil fail is classic

I’ve always heard Mobil makes Toyota oil but I’ve seen labels for Petron too. I don’t know. It’s probably whatever they can buy cheaper in bulk.

Never saw that coming did you?
And i betcha didnt see this coming

Remember how often he would quote himself or thrownin random plugs about amsoil being #1, and being a dealer?
Wha happen?

Hello Every one,I am a Independent dealer of Amsoil Oil and Lubricants.You can call Amsoil at 1-800-777-7094 and use my ZO#5269135 for a reference number to save 25% or more off retail prices and order as a Prefeered Customer for as little as $10.00 for 6 months and $20.00 for 1 year.This fee will save and pay back much more than that for your savings and Extended drain intervals and engine,trannsmission,rear axle,transfer case,front axle,power steering,brake fluid,coolant and additives savings,weather you have a gas or diesel,2 or 4 wheel drive. You will save big time,and Amsoil Products,oils,lubes ,and greases all exceed everyone else in test comparison and is GUARENTEED !!!Call me @1-352-552-2995,or E-Mail me at rcgoudin@hotmail.com if you have any questions,you also can use my ZO#5269135 in the reference box at www.amsoil.com , Have a great day,and get some Amsoil,First in 100% Fully Synthetic's since 1972 . And ,I am Bob Goudin,of Bob's Synthetic Lubricant's-Amsoil Independent dealer,T-1 Certified .I promiss you wont be unhappy!! Thank You! Bob.:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20171130-051148.jpg

And i betcha didnt see this coming

Remember how often he would quote himself or thrownin random plugs about amsoil being #1, and being a dealer?
Wha happen?

View attachment 13914

Wow..... that doesn’t say a lot for Amsoil. Dang. When an Amsoil dealer won’t even stand behind his product it’s bad. It seems like he would have changed the screen name more or something. Lol.

Same. Mine is 2019 2.7 4 cylinder. Been through most obvious things. Still with this intermittent noise. Any thoughts?

Same. Mine is 2019 2.7 4 cylinder. Random rattle on cold start. Been through a lot, can’t figure it out. Any thoughts?

Back