2014 Tacoma Nothing but Junk

I have an electronic e brake on my outback and I try to push that button to set the e brake in the taco all the time. I haven’t had a hand pull brake in forever. All my other trucks have had the foot e brake.

I miss the old e-brake Tacoma’s used to have. Right beside the steering wheel where you pull out.

Yeah, it's nice not gettin a key out to unlock it. Got into the wifee's car last week and reached for the pushbutton.......she gave me a weird-wife-look and handed me the key! LMAO

The wife’s Jeep has push button too thankfully.

He could trade in the taco on a dodge. I bet the taco brings more used than the dodge. I’m not a dodge fan. Check the trade in difference on a 2014 dodge and a 2014 taco. I know for a fact a 4dr taco is around 30k that’s why I bought a new taco.
Yeah.. I paid 20k for my 09 dcsb 4x4 two years ago.. And I didn't buy the first one I found. I looked for a long time.. I love it though and it's a solid truck! They hold value really well.

I was raised on back road in a 1985 4x4 regular cab Toyota 5sp 4 cylinder. It was the absolute best truck I have ever owned. Tiff as nails. Bought for 1500 sold for 2250. I drove that thing all over

31 10.50 super swampers. Camo rattle can paint. I rolled it flip it over put a battery on it drove it home. I loved that little truck

I was raised on back road in a 1985 4x4 regular cab Toyota 5sp 4 cylinder. It was the absolute best truck I have ever owned. Tiff as nails. Bought for 1500 sold for 2250. I drove that thing all over
Drove the heck out of it and made money.......that's the way to do it!

Good times. I bought it when I was 18 sold it at 20. The wildest two years of my life. I worked 7 days a week and partied every night. I lived at home and made way to much money. Thank the good lord I never liked drugs. Lol

I like the push button start. My problem is the wife’s Honda push button is about 2 inches to the left of the position of the Tacoma’s. I have to re adjust when I switch back and forth between the two. I don’t look, I just reach and push. Unlike Matthew McConaughey in the Lincoln advertisement.

Back