2015 fog lights

ed martin

Purchased a basic Tacoma 4*4 access cab earlier this year. The basic model lacks fog lights, as well as intermittent wipers and other features that are standard these days on most trucks and cars. Anyways my intention was to add fog lights at a later day and when I spoke with my dealer they basically said that fog lights could not be added to this truck (in the usual bumper location, of course). In looking at the bumper it appears that there are "knock-outs" that could be removed to add fog lights....what has been your experience with this? Is it possible, and is it an easy job to ocmplete?

Purchased a basic Tacoma 4*4 access cab earlier this year. The basic model lacks fog lights, as well as intermittent wipers and other features that are standard these days on most trucks and cars. Anyways my intention was to add fog lights at a later day and when I spoke with my dealer they basically said that fog lights could not be added to this truck (in the usual bumper location, of course). In looking at the bumper it appears that there are "knock-outs" that could be removed to add fog lights....what has been your experience with this? Is it possible, and is it an easy job to ocmplete?
You can buy the whole kit. Harness and all on eBay. Intermittent wipers you can add as well. That's about $120. Both are very easy to do. Don't let the steelership tell you otherwise.

I've got my fog lights from my 2015 sitting in my garage. They were never used as I put my ARB bumper on day one, and the factory fogs are not compatible. If you want them cheap, let me know. I have no need for them

3 out of the last 4 vehicles l have owned had foglights and it is beyond debate, foglights are useless. l'd loan you mine for the 42 months or so that are left on my lease.

Back