2015 Tacoma access cab for sale in Denver- Off road pkg, 6 spd, 18k mi - $28,500

Jason Francisco

Very clean truck for sale. Has transferrable 6yr/100k mi comprehensive warranty. Very nice custom seat covers. Weather tech mats. K&N filter. Front windows tinted 25%. One toyota care oil change left. Mileage is 18,123 currently. Has been garaged most of its life. I'm changing jobs and moving, I can't keep it. Available to show with most days. Call or text for pics, this server will not allow me to upload photos from my phone.

$28,500

Denver, CO

Jason
5four1Fourfour1threethree9four

that's a very good/fair price, you should probably post up some pictures it would help selling it quicker, you have to SAVE AS pictures in your DOCUMENTS folder in your computer, then use UPLOAD A FILE button(next to the Green Post Reply button) to retrieve them for posting here

Last edited:
Ok, thank you very much for the advice. I really appreciate it. I thought the price was very fair, it's nice to get a little feedback on it. I'll work on getting some pics up.

your truck should sell very fast with the warranty,low mileage,price, there are lots of people looking later year GEN2 trucks with low miles and garage kept and no added sales tax on the deal. I predict you will sell the truck extremely fast.

Back