2016 Lift and Tires

bgilbert

Looking to run a 4" (maybe 6") lift and taller tires (on stock wheels). I really don't understand the tire size #'s, but want something comparable to a 33"-35" tire in height and stay close to the stock tire width.
I need to know how tall of s tire I can run on a 4" lift or on a 6" lift.
I also need to know what size will fit my stock wheel while gaining the desired height.
I own a 16'DblCabOffRD
Any solid input would be great...

Looking to run a 4" (maybe 6") lift and taller tires (on stock wheels). I really don't understand the tire size #'s, but want something comparable to a 33"-35" tire in height and stay close to the stock tire width.
I need to know how tall of s tire I can run on a 4" lift or on a 6" lift.
I also need to know what size will fit my stock wheel while gaining the desired height.
I own a 16'DblCabOffRD
Any solid input would be great...
Can fit 33s on a 3 inch lift, if your a pre runner you can do a 4 inch spindle lift pretty easily. If you want these tires thow you will most likeley need offset rims and upper control arms along with your lift.

Checkout ome 886 coils and ome shocks i believe that makes 4 inch lift but probably to stiff unless your adding bumper and winch, i have bilstein shocks on eibach springs for 3 inches of lift. Whatever you get id go for the heim joint ucas like total chaos. Mabye check out toytec ultimate lift if you can add 1 in spacer thats be 4 in lift and it includes ucas. Something like this http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/Bilstein-Adjustable-lift-kit-with-5100-shocks_p_132.html

So I asked myself what I would put on my own truck that was under $1000, I came up with this:

Front Bilstein 5100 shocks adjusted to 2.5”, plus a ½” strut extension for a full 3” lift to clear 33’s
Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks with 2” lift blocks instead of add a leafs to keep the rear suspension flexible for Moab

This will be a great on and off road kit that won’t break the bank! $966 total with tax
Running BF Goodrich 275/70R/17
Wheels Rock Star II
Not rubbing at all;)

Last edited:
So I asked myself what I would put on my own truck that was under $1000, I came up with this:

Front Bilstein 5100 shocks adjusted to 2.5”, plus a ½” strut extension for a full 3” lift to clear 33’s
Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks with 2” lift blocks instead of add a leafs to keep the rear suspension flexible for Moab

This will be a great on and off road kit that won’t break the bank! $966 total with tax
Running BF Goodrich 285/75R/17
Wheels Rock Star II
Not rubbing at all;)
Strut extension?
Like a spacer?

And blocks, to increase axle wrap and deform the already weak springs?

A progressive aal will be more compliant than stock and avoid the block issues i pointed out. I dont understand why u think an aal isnt compliant.

Slowpoke here is a picture sir.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1470603882.928489.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1470603882.928489.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 32
Back