2016 taco Off road fog light question

Boxerdad214

I want to upgrade my bulbs to the silver star and can't figure out how to remove and what bulb to buy. Help I believe it's a H9 but not sure.

Took one 10mm bolt out from under the bumper corner. Pulled the black plastic liner back and up. Reached up twisted the bulb counter clockwise. Pushed down on the wire harness clip. Snapped the new bulb into harness, back into lens twist. Pull the liner back into place , bolt . Done ! Be a bit adventurous it's only a bulb! Try doing this in the driveway never having done it before.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459548152.730122.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459548187.785021.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459548207.887081.jpg
Axles, bearing hub assemblies, rotors, calipers, Upper and Lower control arms, Bilsteins, 886 OME Springs . Search online might be a video someone made .

I also replaced all my lights with opt 7 flux beams there the only way to go
The install was easy for the fogs I just opens the hood and reached down there there is plenty of room and twisted the bulb and out it poped and I pulled it up as far as its wires let me and I plugged in the new ones and reached down there and twisted it back on took me 5 min

Back