2016 tacoma preview.

Sun roof yes...wheels, finally a difference..... Grill insert,no...I like the bigger headlights on 2nd gen better. Overall meh

Tow hitch receptacle moved out of harms way, new sunroof, supposedly 305 naturally-aspirated horsepower, new 6-speed automatic transmission, new CRAWL control on 4WD models, new push-button start, all-new sheet-metal, new soft drop tailgate has also been strengthened, reported to have solved the drive-line vibrations in the 4WD models, all new interior, revised suspension for improved handling both on and off road. New windshield sealing design and overall sound deadening for a quieter ride. New Projector headlamps, new wheel designs, newly upgraded frame materials and design.

Except for not having a diesel option, this Tacoma is going to be a great prospect once they hit the showrooms.

Nissan and Chevy are coming out with the diesel for next year. Yet the bullet proof toyota diesel they put in the hilux still stays out of it?

This truck looks like new sheet metal and trim...

I guess the hilux diesel does not meet US emissions? If the people at Toyota view this site.... A SMALL DIESEL PLEASE!!!!

I actually like my 2014 better. The headlights dont match the grill, and the truck kinda looks out of proportion, or at least to me it does.

I actually like my 2014 better. The headlights dont match the grill, and the truck kinda looks out of proportion, or at least to me it does.

I agree.. This new tacoma might grow on me..

However, I owned a met. brown 1975 AMC Pacer and kinda liked it's looks!

I guess the design will grow on me. I'm not too much into looks..... my first auto was a 1975 AMC Pacer. I'd rather have a diesel option and durability that will be over 300,000 -400,000 miles. The less I have to deal with my local Toyota dealer the better.

Hi everybody. I'm not an owner of Tacoma yet but I'd like to be. I found some information on 2016 Tacoma model on italkaboutcars blog by John Dean. And I want to know is it worth waiting or not. Any thoughts are welcome.

Back