2016 Tacoma w/leveling kit

Hey I just picked up a 2016 on Thursday. Thought you might want to see what it looks like with a leveling kit and bigger tires. View attachment 7227
Is it lower in the front? I have a 2012 with lift and it's 1 inch lower in the front..your truck looks awesome! I am waiting on a 2016 trd offroad 4x4..want to lift but not mess with the ride much..

So does a leveling kit do any harm to the truck in the long run? Trying to put new wheels and tires but I'm pretty limited at stock height. I really like the look of it leveled but also want to make sure this truck holds up for a while.

I wanted leveling kit for my 2016 4x4 but friend bought 2015 and after leveling kit hes now dealing with needle bearing issue/noise. ESCG sells clamshell to solve needle bearing problem but dealer wont install it. They say it voids warranty if ESCG is installed. Sooooo. No lift or level for me.

So cj2016, are you saying the 2016 doesnt have the same needle bearing? I was under the impression that 2016s do have same needle bearing that many owners have issues with. Im not ready to deal with warranty issues on a truck thats 2 months old. Lol

To me nothing has changed on the 16s except the body obviously. But I'm saying I haven't had problems

Back