2016 Tacoma

Hey guys, just had a trial body for the 2016 Tacoma roll through the plant today. It's just a shell so I don't really know exactly how it's gonna look. But the front end is getting a complete facelift and it's going to be mean looking. Taller hood. Thinner longer headlights it seems. Bigger grille area.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1410406933.148438.jpgheck yeah!!! Can't wait till we see what they look like

Same cab, four runner front ends
, and a mini tundra bed. I will not be impressed unless there are some serious drivetrain changes

Excuse me. I just threw up in my mouth after looking at that trash. I'll pass on that. Good thing mine will last for years. Have a feeling I'll be holding on to it for a nice long time unless they change the look back to a truck.

Looks like hell , the head lights look like their squinting why......

Look like its getting ready to cry. I would to if I looked like that. Heck. I'm sad to see the tacoma go. Bye bye. Bye bye truck.

New here, presently between trucks, last was an F 150 . . ... Presently in the market, and am leaning towards the '16 Tacoma. So far, I like the announced improvements in the '16 model . . .. Am really looking forward to seeing one in person once they hit dealers. . . . .

I don't think it has the old Toyota pickup look. I like the 14-15 era better. I wouldn't buy a 2016 for that price. I'd be scared to drive the thing down the streets and not get laughed at.

Back