2017 Tacoma Brochure

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/ebrochure/

For the most part it looks like nothing has changed aside from the TRD Pro model. See any differences?
I was hoping for height adjustable seats. I can't fit the new model if it's got a sunroof.

Its got foxes, just about all the gimmicky trd crap they could stamp their name on, rigid fogs, an overrated soda can under the oil pan, some fakelocks, and some leather from what i see.

Its the typical trdbro they usually spit out.

Still doesnt even come with a gopro, despite all the hoopla some people made about the free mount crap.

Just wait till next year, the trd gas cap will be on sale. It increases octane by voodoo and is worth another 10hp.

I'm sorry, I worded that poorly. I know about the TRD Pro model, just trying to see if they made any changes between the 2016 and 2017 models. It's new so obviously there won't be any major changes but sometimes they tweak things here and there year to year.

I'm sorry, I worded that poorly. I know about the TRD Pro model, just trying to see if they made any changes between the 2016 and 2017 models. It's new so obviously there won't be any major changes but sometimes they tweak things here and there year to year.
Ah, yes... maybe theres a few easter eggs not listed.

Theres a salesman on here who posted some shots of the 17pro... its in the introductions section i think. He left a phone number to contact him.... maybe he could share any details not listed?

Back