2017 TRD OR LB readylift 3" lift

OR17TRD

hey everyone,
I've been a long time toyota owner. New to the forum. Just sold my 2007 Tundra crew max limited and joined the taco team!!! 2017 TRD OR LB.
Just wondering about the ready lift
SKU:
69-5212
Readylift has an overview on their web site that says:
"FOR 2016 MODEL TACOMA'S UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Some 2016-17 Tacoma's may experience a deceleration vibration. If your truck has the "Crawl Feature" transfercase and only has a 1" stock rake between front and rear, you can use the kit but do not use the differential drop spacers."
My question is has anyone put this lift on their 2016-17 TRD OR? Did you put the diff drop spacer on or not? Did you have any issues with anything?

Last edited:
I'd spend a bit more on a lift. Readylift is basically junk. The Billys on the truck are nothing special so there should be no hesitation to ditch them.

Diff drops do nothing for 2nd gens. The front diff is the same on the 3rd gen so I bet it still does nothing.

Warranty is good even with mods unless the mod causes an OEM part to fail. Then they just won't eat the cost on the fix, not kill your entire warranty.

I'd spend a bit more on a lift. Readylift is basically junk. The Billys on the truck are nothing special so there should be no hesitation to ditch them.

Diff drops do nothing for 2nd gens. The front diff is the same on the 3rd gen so I bet it still does nothing.

Warranty is good even with mods unless the mod causes an OEM part to fail. Then they just won't eat the cost on the fix, not kill your entire warranty.

That all sounds great but does not help much. Suggestions on the other lift kit or kits you are talking about spending more money on? Thanks

Last edited:
Back