2018 seat pain

Years ago I brought my Yaris in to the dealer because the ABS was acting up and without even looking a the car, the guy said "It's normal. The ABS does what it needs to." I told him "Fine. I'll drive it until it breaks, or until I die."

So what was wrong with the Yaris? Your still alive.

When I know something is not right, the last word I want to hear is "normal" without checking it out first.

"Normal" is car speak for you're an A-hole, and I have no respect for you.

I think I had the seat a little too back. I moved it a bit forward and actually reclined it a bit and it's a slight improvement

The proper seating position is to first sit up straight, then extend you arms over the steering wheel. You wrists should rest on the steering wheel without you having to lean forward.

I used to get tingling in my hands when driving. It stopped after I did the wrist test.

I fixed my seat comfort by buying a Tundra. Seriously though my Tacoma seat was always a little uncomfortable on longer drives. I have no suck issues either the Tundra.

Drove a friend's new TRD with the power seat and liked it. Posted here and sent an email to Toyota to see if the wiring harness in my 2017 would accept the 2017 TRD power seat. Reply? They don't endorse changing seats. All I asked was if the harness was the th same on an SR5 and TRD.

So.,, I'm trying to research it.

U can add aftermarket heated seats too! I got them from ebay put them in my 03 tundra .they worked real nice just pulled out seats and removed hog clips pulled leather covers off and then put em back together with zip tiestook about 3 hrs! :)

Never owned a tacoma till now. The 2020 power drivers seat isn't horrible as i've heard with the seating in older tacoma's. I threw some seat covers on mine and really can't complain.

I also have back pain from the car seat and I'm really upset about that. What solutions do you propose for this?
Usually back pain from car seats is from not sitting up in them correctly. These newer 10 way adjustable power driver seats in the 2020 are pretty good...at least compared to my old tundra. Imo, the harsher ride the tacoma delivers vs my old tundra takes some getting use to. I don't think any seat can do much for that.

Back