2018 Taco Paint Scheme

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by vwgtiturbo, Jun 6, 2018.

1. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Is the Cement paint scheme only available on certain trim Taco models, or is it just a rare color? I've been looking for a Off Road DCSB 4x4 Manual for a month or so, and have yet to see one in Cement (but I swear that I DID see one on my drive home yesterday).

Just curious if I am chasing a unicorn... Thanks!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. jason.luster.50

jason.luster.50 Active Member

Starting in 18 cement was available on non pro trd models but only seems to be available on the optioned out models.

Stoakid likes this.
  4. OP
    vwgtiturbo

Ah I see, thanks. That would explain why I've seen hardly any (but at least it IS possible to find one!).

5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

It IS possible to get a sport or off-road in cement for 2018. I seem them all over now. I liked the color more when it was exclusive haha.

vwgtiturbo likes this.
  6. OP
    vwgtiturbo

I guess my area (Northern California) is just a bunch of degenerates that doesn't like the color! The search will continue... ;-)

JonRod and OR17TRD like this.
  7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Good luck.

vwgtiturbo likes this.
  8. Flipnidaho

Flipnidaho Member

Walnut Creek had a bunch of them. I got mine there. TRD OR DCSB with just Tech and mats.

vwgtiturbo likes this.
  9. OP
    vwgtiturbo

Nice! I was looking at Carson City NV (150 miles away) as they had one loaded, and manual trans, for a decent price. Someone beat me to putting the deposit down though