2018 toyota tacoma limited oil leaking at 4357 miles

Hi guys. I have had the truck for only 10 months and have brought in a local Toyota dealer for two times. First time was for the 6month/5000 checkup and the second time for the queaky noise as i drive over bumpers/pit holes. They did fix the noise. It was the misaligned bushing between the frame and the body of the truck.
Now, a few weeks passed and I happen to craw under to find if theres any zerks to add lubricant, i notice sign of oil leakage right underneath the engine.

My question is, is the leakage typical at such low milage or is it a bad job they have done?

If you are referring to the dirt/oil above the drain plug on your transfer case, my truck had that from new. I wiped it off with a rag and the oil never returned. I think it dripped from something above on the assembly line and was never wiped off before or after installation. My truck now has 7K on it and is leak free.

I have 11k on my Taco and will never take my truck to a dealership for maintenance, it seems that vehicles that go to dealers for maintenance is married to the service department.

Back