2018 trd sport drivetrain is issue

I don’t know buddy. Mine has 8k and doesn’t either. Run it a while. If it jacks up Toyota has to fix it.

The way its running I do not believe I’ll be able to add the lift and bigger tires i do not believe it will handle it.

23andme report says i have no genetic health risks.......
It also says Im 34% British/irish....drink up mfkers

24% native mercan..........drink up again

it also says im 0.9%
Ashkenazi Jewish

thankfully I have all my fingers tho

Does anyone know how to check the trans fluid in these trucks
It’s a process. It’s in the owners manual and people have done write ups on it. You’ve got to get the trans up to temp, make sure it’s on a level surface and pull the fill plug. If nothing comes out put fluid in until it starts to come out. Let it stop dripping, put the fill plug back in and you’ve checked it.

Last edited:
It’s a process. It’s in the owners manual and people have done right ups on it. You’ve got to get the trans up to temp, make sure it’s on a level surface and pull the fill plug. If nothing comes out put fluid in until it starts to come out. Let it stop dripping out the fill plug back in and you’ve checked it.

Thanks I’m new to the Tacoma still trying to learn things about it. It’s different then a Chevy that’s for sure.

Me too. I love my truck, the look of it, the technology in it, the engine has enough power for my needs, the bed size (DCLB), it’s ability Off-road but the shuttering under load, frequent shifting, rear Diff still leaking, the ass hole wrap (bump after stopping), the 9 times I’ve had it in the service dept. for work and fixes, the month that I havent had my truck in my possession in the last year and the drivers seat make it hard to want to keep.

Anyone want to buy my truck? Haha
Ass hole wrap.. Smh

Does it do it in the "shift it yourself "mode ? I did notice my 2016 sport turd does it in drive in 6 th gear it seems to lug like a standard, like when you should downshift but don't . But 90 % of the time I drive in the s mode , its way more fun and I feel I get better gas mileage ! Try it you might like it .:)
Lol

It would do it in sequential mode also if in sixth gear because your simply limiting the maximum gear that the transmission will go to.

Mine did the exact same thing. The advice I got was to to keep driving it and now it drives like a champ. I do know that there is a big difference when A/C is turned on and turned off. Lots of good advice here just be patient. I haven’t gone up any mountains of late but I’m confident I can beat that Mazda 3 now

Does it do it in the "shift it yourself "mode ? I did notice my 2016 sport turd does it in drive in 6 th gear it seems to lug like a standard, like when you should downshift but don't . But 90 % of the time I drive in the s mode , its way more fun and I feel I get better gas mileage ! Try it you might like it .:)
Lol

It does is it between 20 and 50 it shudders back and forth like it feels to me almost like slippage or fuel problem and it is a huge loss of power.

Mine did the exact same thing. The advice I got was to to keep driving it and now it drives like a champ. I do know that there is a big difference when A/C is turned on and turned off. Lots of good advice here just be patient. I haven’t gone up any mountains of late but I’m confident I can beat that Mazda 3 now

Yeah I noticed it worse with ac also after I tow in ect it gets bad. In the mornings when I crank it first thing And drive it is as smooth as butter and feels strong but after driving for 10 miles or so it starts back up.

Back