2019 Jewel and 1981 Diamond in the Rough

johncpa

Just got back into a Tacoma with this 2019 jewel. Thought I liked the 4Runner better, but came to the realization that Tacoma is the better solution for me. TRD OR with technology and premium packages. Leather interior and sunroof are worth the extra $. These things are awesome. Work horse and show horse. Now, working on getting the ‘81 Pickup restored. image000000.jpg

IMG_1142.jpgIMG_1146.jpg

Sounds good....after spousal units birthday, my birthday, Christmas, granddaughters birthday, grandsons birthday, daughters birthday..... And that’s just between now and February! [emoji31]

Just got back into a Tacoma with this 2019 jewel. Thought I liked the 4Runner better, but came to the realization that Tacoma is the better solution for me. TRD OR with technology and premium packages. Leather interior and sunroof are worth the extra $. These things are awesome. Work horse and show horse. Now, working on getting the ‘81 Pickup restored. View attachment 22706

View attachment 22704View attachment 22705

I would love to see the 81 blacked out to match the 19 that would great

Just got back into a Tacoma with this 2019 jewel. Thought I liked the 4Runner better, but came to the realization that Tacoma is the better solution for me. TRD OR with technology and premium packages. Leather interior and sunroof are worth the extra $. These things are awesome. Work horse and show horse. Now, working on getting the ‘81 Pickup restored. View attachment 22706

View attachment 22704View attachment 22705

Welcome. Congrats on the 19. Can’t wait to see the 81 come back to life.

Tacoma-Cruisin' in a 'Coma License Plate #1a Draft.jpg I couldn't find a "Limited" package in a long bed without a special order. I'm jealous but I still love my truck. Good luck with your new purchases.

Back