2019 Tacoma pricing and build

I’m guessing you’re referring to tariffs. I think the TSS-P has some to do with it as well. Next July-Aug there will be $5K off MSRP. They seem to be starting down a Chevy Dodge slope. Ask to much and give incentives and rebates driving the resale value down. I’ve seen comparable 2016’s and 17’s going for less than 2014’s and 2015’s.
Yea the tarrifs and that BSS-P (Bull **** Safety - Pissing Contest). Oh well i aint selling anytime soon[emoji23]

I found out today that my local dealers (PNW) won’t be getting 2019 Tacoma’s on the lot until next month. Probably first week of October.

I’m guessing you’re referring to tariffs. I think the TSS-P has some to do with it as well. Next July-Aug there will be $5K off MSRP. They seem to be starting down a Chevy Dodge slope. Ask to much and give incentives and rebates driving the resale value down. I’ve seen comparable 2016’s and 17’s going for less than 2014’s and 2015’s.
I paid less for my 17 Sport with 185 miles than I did for my 10 OR that I bought in 12 with 40K on the clock...... [emoji15]
No fu(%ing clue why, I didn't ask!

Back