2020 Tacoma

Well crap, I literally just purchased my TRD Pro, finally, 2 weeks ago! The 360 camera and apple CarPlay functions would have been nice along with the motorized seating... I wonder if the head unit is a same fit between the 19 and 20 to try and have the apple CarPlay which is mainly the feature I would have liked to have had...

Well crap, I literally just purchased my TRD Pro, finally, 2 weeks ago! The 360 camera and apple CarPlay functions would have been nice along with the motorized seating... I wonder if the head unit is a same fit between the 19 and 20 to try and have the apple CarPlay which is mainly the feature I would have liked to have had...
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new Pro. Pictures?

Did I miss something with Kp.taco?

@kp.taco has many fetishes and addictions. To name a few: snorkels, scoops, and ponies (specifically little ponies). He’s what is known as a Brony which is an adult male that obsesses with My Little Pony.
We accept him for the odd job he is and don’t judge him. He’s free to live as he pleases (as long as it isn’t within 500 feet of a playground).

@kp.taco has many fetishes and addictions. To name a few: snorkels, scoops, and ponies (specifically little ponies). He’s what is known as a Brony which is an adult male that obsesses with My Little Pony.
We accept him for the odd job he is and don’t judge him. He’s free to live as he pleases (as long as it isn’t within 500 feet of a playground).
See^^^ bully...

Back