2020 Tacoma

Slide1.jpeg
epends on the list price for the 2020 and how much I owed on the 2017.

I owe nothing on it.

It's set up just the way I like it. Some LEDs, extra D rings, plus a few interior and exterior vanity upgrades. Kickers with sound deadening. I lifted the drivers seat with those aluminum disks. This is the first automatic I've ever owned. So, SSP and some downshifting at critical times, makes it quick.

I think I'll keep it for at least a 100,000 miles.

Cap Taco, thanks for the value estimate.

Last edited:
No problem nice truck I like the silver I had an 03 tundra access cab in silver, put 135 k on 13 years, all I ever had to do was a steering rack and timing belt. love the taco but the tundra was nicer .miss the pull of the V8 !:)

I was looking at the seat track in my taco today and if I drilled some more 1/4 in holes at the rear of the seat track I could get it to side back another inch or so .that would be huge for legroom ! I'll keep you all posted :cool:

if I drilled some more 1/4 in holes at the rear of the seat track I could get it to side back another inch or so .that would be huge for legroom !

Nice.

As a rule of thumb, to determine your correct distance from the steering wheel, sit up straight and extend your arms over the steering wheel. The proper position for best control (and comfort?) is for your wrists to sit on the top of the wheel.

For me, though my knees are very close to the dash, sitting back further causes tingling in my fingers and pain along my IT band, which runs down the length of my outer thigh, from the top of the pelvis to the shin bone. By simply adjusting my distance and the lifting the seat with those spacers, I drive from Asheville to Charlotte (2.5 hours) with no stops and with no discomfort. No tingling in my right hand and no pain along the right side of my butt.

If you can't sit properly using that guide, then I would start drilling.

But that's just me.

Nice.

As a rule of thumb, to determine your correct distance from the steering wheel, sit up straight and extend your arms over the steering wheel. The proper position for best control (and comfort?) is for your wrists to sit on the top of the wheel.

For me, though my knees are very close to the dash, sitting back further causes tingling in my fingers and pain along my IT band, which runs down the length of my outer thigh, from the top of the pelvis to the shin bone. By simply adjusting my distance and the lifting the seat with those spacers, I drive from Asheville to Charlotte (2.5 hours) with no stops and with no discomfort. No tingling in my right hand and no pain along the right side of my butt.

If you can't sit properly using that guide, then I would start drilling.

But that's just me.
My wife needs the spacers since I'm 6'1" its just a little tough driving with a size 14 boot when we travel I drive with no shoes on I get more legroom, no soles on my bare feet lol

I like the steering wheel tilted up to 18 wheeler position , my wife's drives w/all the way down in the GranPrix position cuz the wheel hits my thighs .lol

Back