265/70r17

Thanks. I’m thinking about getting a 3in lift an take the leveling kit off I just don’t want no rubbing

It depends on the offset of the wheels. But if you have a leveling kit I think you should be fine, if you’re running stock wheels should also be fine.

My 265/70/17 were rubbing my front mud flaps so yesterday i took off thé fronts ,and they are still rubbing wtf. Now im going to have To lift it !

Hankook dynapro at-m . now i have To lift it and i took mudflaps off and it still scrubes fender.wtf

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m thinking about getting a 3in lift an take the leveling kit off I just don’t want no rubbing

I have Rough Country leveling kit on mine. 3 in. in front 2 in. in back. I have stock tires for now but when she’s ready I was told I could go up 2 sizes for tires with stock wheels with no issues or modifications. I will check into this more closely when I’m ready.

I have Rough Country leveling kit on mine. 3 in. in front 2 in. in back. I have stock tires for now but when she’s ready I was told I could go up 2 sizes for tires with stock wheels with no issues or modifications. I will check into this more closely when I’m ready.
@OR17TRD is our tire and wheel expert..

I have seen a post of that. I think OR has it

What is up 2 tire sizes?
275/70/16? 285/75/16?
The largest tires on stock wheels is 265/75/16 if you go to 275 it can start to rub. 285/75/16 You’d need a wheel spacer to clear the UCA. I’d replace with a 0 or -6 offset wheel if you have the money to do it. I don’t recommend use of wheel spacers.

Last edited:
What is up 2 tire sizes?
275/70/16? 285/75/16?
The largest tires on stock wheels is 265/75/16 if you go to 275 it can start to rub. 285/75/16 You’d need a wheel spacer to clear the UCA. I’d replace with a 0 or -6 offset wheel if you have the money to do it. I don’t recommend use of
Right now they are stock tires. 265/65/17. With the leveling kit I want a beefier tire but nothing too crazy and I don’t want anything that will require modifications.... what do you suggest? Like I said... I’m not going to do it til she’s ready for new tires but doesn’t hurt to be well informed and look around in the meantime. I was kind of eyeballing the Nittos. My son has Coopers AT on his OF. Was also looking at those.

What is up 2 tire sizes?
275/70/16? 285/75/16?
The largest tires on stock wheels is 265/75/16 if you go to 275 it can start to rub. 285/75/16 You’d need a wheel spacer to clear the UCA. I’d replace with a 0 or -6 offset wheel if you have the money to do it. I don’t recommend use of wheel spacers.

I made a reply to you but think I screwed something up.... remember I’m new here and still learning LOL.... let me know if you see it. I think I added my reply to your original post‍♀️♀️ go figure. I’d like to know what you think.

Here's your response to OR17..............

Right now they are stock tires. 265/65/17. With the leveling kit I want a beefier tire but nothing too crazy and I don’t want anything that will require modifications.... what do you suggest? Like I said... I’m not going to do it til she’s ready for new tires but doesn’t hurt to be well informed and look around in the meantime. I was kind of eyeballing the Nittos. My son has Coopers AT on his OF. Was also looking at those.

Here's your response to OR17..............

Thanks!!!!

Not sure if I’m reading your mail. If your lift is 3” and you have stock the largest tire is still 265/70/17 If you run 0.75” bora spacers you can fit 275/70/17.
1.25” spacers 285/70/17
Or a
0 or -6 offset wheel which I recommend before spacers.
Not sure if that answered your question.
Thanks @B-Man

Last edited:
Not sure if I’m reading your mail. If your lift is 3” and you have stock the largest tire is still 265/70/17 If you run 0.75” bora spacers you can fit 275/70/17.
1.25” spacers 285/70/17
Or a
0 or -6 offset wheel which I recommend before spacers.
Not sure if that answered your question.
Thanks @B-Man

You did! Thank you

Back