265x70x17

tacota

Hi, new kid on the block... i got a 2018 SR accesses cab 2WD. I am about the pull the trigger on 17x8.5 wheels with 0 offset and 4.75 back spacing and 265x70x17 falkens...Guys at discount tire saying that I wouldn't have any rubbing problem with my stock suspension . What do you guys think ?? Also how much poke would I have?. I don't have fender flares... Thanks in advance ...

Hi, new kid on the block... i got a 2018 SR accesses cab 2WD. I am about the pull the trigger on 17x8.5 wheels with 0 offset and 4.75 back spacing and 265x70x17 falkens...Guys at discount tire saying that I wouldn't have any rubbing problem with my stock suspension . What do you guys think ?? Also how much poke would I have?. I don't have fender flares... Thanks in advance ...
About 1.2” of poke over stock. It might rub some on the wheel well at full lock. If you have mud flaps on the front they might rub. Taking them off should fix it if it does. You might not have any rubbing.
When you get it set up we want pictures and let us know how it works.

About 1.2” of poke over stock. It might rub some on the wheel well at full lock. If you have mud flaps on the front they might rub. Taking them off should fix it if it does. You might not have any rubbing.
When you get it set up we want pictures and let us know how it works.

This is not my truck, this truck got 8inch wheels with o offset and 265s..I like what I see. With 8.5 wheels and 0 offset another half inch out?...
IMG_20190228_170837.jpg this

1/4” maybe. 0.5” is total width.

Thanks,.. I was gonna go with 17x8 0 offset but last minute i decide to go with 17x8.5 0 offset, because I don't know s@#t about this subject I am kind of freaking out. Without the fender flares do you think it would be too aggressive ?

Thanks,.. I was gonna go with 17x8 0 offset but last minute i decide to go with 17x8.5 0 offset, because I don't know s@#t about this subject I am kind of freaking out. Without the fender flares do you think it would be too aggressive ?
Should be fine. You can always add fender flares.

Dont do what I did with my other truck, I traded 15 inch rims with 32's for 17 inch rims with 315 70 17's. Never never again.

Back