285/75/16 ko2

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by egrau, Dec 5, 2017.

1. egrau

egrau Member

Will I be able to mount 285/75/16 on my factory wheels with the spacer and a level kit on the front in my trd offroad 2016?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

If by level kit you mean a 3” lift kit and by wheel spacers you mean 1.25” spidertrax then yes.

SCH and egrau like this.
  4. OP
    egrau

egrau Member

What brand of lifting kit do you recommend? I already have the spacer wheels mounted

5. OR17TRD

What’s your budget?

6. OR17TRD

I would recommend king but they are $3-4K

7. OP
    egrau

egrau Member

what it costs but that is good

8. OR17TRD

I think it’s the best kit for the gen3 Tacoma off-road but yes it’s about $4000+ installed.
    Cheaper lift would be the bilstein 5100’s front and rear, OME 887 coils, Dakar leaf pack and TC UCA. Around $2000. You could save money if you don’t replace the UCA and do an AAL in back instead of the Dakar leaf pack. Around $1200

egrau and Camren Harris like this.
  9. OP
    egrau

egrau Member

it's very good. I will soon make the decision of which one I will assemble. here in PR is not worth much in which you invest money in a good suspension because there are not so many places to do good offroad

10. tacolover2011

tacolover2011 New Member

Yes but it will rub on the front a little so you will have to trim and make sure you get it aligned by someone who knows what there doing I have a 2011 Toyota Tacoma with 3inch left 285/75/18

11. OR17TRD

If that’s the case you could put the revtek pro 40013 kit on it’s $420 and most shops will charge $200 to install it. It’s a spacer up front and an AAL in the back and utilizes the stock bilstein 4600’s. But know that for a few hundred dollars more you can do the bilstein 5100’s front and back and an AAL in the back and get a much better ride.

egrau likes this.
  12. OP
    egrau

egrau Member

If I go by the 5100 and I can ride them myself and I know a lot about car mechanics and I have my own tools

13. OR17TRD

Estimated cost about $400 for the 5100’s and $200 for the AAL will get you started. You can always add OME 887 coils, Dakar pack and UCA later if wanted.
    Make sure you get an alignment after you install everything and get new wheels that are balanced.

egrau likes this.
  14. OP
    egrau

egrau Member

the ome 887 coils work with the bilstein 5100 ??

15. OR17TRD

Yes set bilsteins to 0 the 887 will give about a 3” lift on the front.

16. OP
    egrau

egrau Member

very good

17. 05taco

05taco New Member

Yes you will I have the same exact set up just diff tires

18. 05taco

05taco New Member